Department of Community Medicine
Kulliyyah (Faculty) of Medicine
International Islamic University Malaysia
Bandar Indera Mahkota
25200 Kuantan, Pahang
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Workers Wellness Program
- Mas Cotek (Ficus Deltoidea): A possible supplement for Type II Diabetes (A pilot study). S. Draman, M. AM Aris, Razman, Akter SFU, Azlina H., Nor Azlina A.R, Muzaffar Norazlanshah H. Journal of Tropical Agricultural Science, 2011, Vol. 34(1)
- Oxidized-Low Density Lipopotein level among Organophosphate (OPs) Pesticide Exposed Workers. Nor Zamzila Abdullah, Ishaka Aminu, Niza Samsuddin, Razman Mohd Rus and Abdul Hadi Mohamed. Malaysian Journal of Pathology, 2010, Vol. 32(2); 152-153.
- Paraoxonase (PON1) Activities and Lipid Profiles among Organophosphate (OPs) Pesticide Exposed Workers. Aminu, I., Niza, S., Razman, M.R., Hadi, M.A. and Zamzila, A. Proceedings of the 11th Symposium for the Malaysian Society of Applied Biology 2010 “Biological balance towards life sustainability”, June 2010; 792-795.
- Plasma cholinesterase and paraoxonase-1 activities among organophosphate pesticides exposed estates workers. Niza Samsuddin, Nor Zamzila Abdullah, Ishaka Aminu , Razman Mohd Rus and Abdul Hadi Mohamed. Journal of Community Health, Vol. 16, Supp (1), 2010; 61-62.
- Validation of noise induced hearing loss questionnaire among Malay sawmill workers in Kelantan Malaysia. Razman M.R., Naing, Lin, Aziah, D., Kamarul I.M.e-IMJ, Vol 9 (2), 2010; 51-56
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of sawmill workers towards noise – induced hearing loss in Kota Bharu Kelantan (2008). Razman M.R., Naing, Lin, Aziah, D., Kamarul I.M Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences, 15 (4) 27 – 33